Sunday, April 19, 2020

First Day of School!

3rd grade is a very exciting year.  We have a year full of learning new things, meeting new friends, and growing in so many ways coming up.  

Our first day of school was wonderful.  Every single student in our classroom impressed me with their kindness and respect towards me and their classmates.  I can already tell that we have a class full of smart, fun, independent children.  

Today we started building our classroom community by introducing ourselves to one another and sharing fun facts about ourselves to the class.  We had a fun writing activity where everyone wrote all about their favorite things about summer.  

We were assigned textbooks for every subject today.  Our textbooks will stay in the classroom unless they need to be taken home for homework.  

We had a very nice day together getting settled into our new classroom and meeting each other.  

I look forward to a wonderful year with all of my new students.  

- Ms. Wilbanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Science Fair The school science fair is coming up.  I am giving you an advanced notice because I know that this is a project that can tak...