Sunday, April 19, 2020

Donated Books

As your children know, Ms. Wilbanks loves to read, so I am very excited to announce that our school was very lucky to have hundreds of wonderful children's books donated to be given to our students.  

Our school librarians are sorting through the books now to determine how many books each child will be able to take home.  

On Monday, September 7, we will go to the library as a class and each child will be able to pick at least one book out to take home.  

Your children will NOT have to return these books.  Each child will get to keep the books that they bring home.  They are welcome to bring them to class to read during reading time, but they do not have to.  

I am very excited about this, and I hope that you and your child are too.  
 
- Ms. Wilbanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Science Fair The school science fair is coming up.  I am giving you an advanced notice because I know that this is a project that can tak...